Friday, September 11, 2015

A Few Random Things

To start out, I love my new job.
I notice so many things about kids.
How they act.
Behave.
Tell tall tales... constantly.
And pick their noses...constantly
I never thought I was a patient person, but I have proven myself wrong.
One of my students calls me Mrs. Crazy (or Mrs. Cray Cray - and it's just between us).
She thinks I'm so funny, silly and, well, crazy.
Which I like, because she still respects me, we have fun with her school work and we still follow all the rules.
Today I didn't feel the best and when taking her to the bus she looks at me and says,
"I know you said you don't feel good today, but I hope Mrs. Crazy is back on Monday, ok?"
And she left me with a big smile.
I'm making an impact.
Image result for big smiley face pictures

I'm teaching Mary about the important things in life.
Need To Breathe, my favorite band.
We listen to it in the car and she likes most of the songs, sings a long to a lot of them.
It makes me happy.
We have started watching the first Harry Potter movie - and she is actually into it!
Loves all the magic, the mystery, the what if's...
I love that she likes it.
There are actually a lot of great life lessons in Harry Potter... besides just learning how to ride a broom and play quidditch.
Image result for harry potter quotes
She watched Captain America 2 and The Avengers... she thought Avengers was a little boring.
I am slowly, but surely converting her to a nerd.
And I'm SOOOO proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment