Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Belt - Update

As I said in a previous post, The Belt challenge got off to a good start.....then a weekend happened.
I sprained my ankle.
Mary was in the hospital.
I ate McDonalds.
It was gross....

Anywho...
We were able to find a really good deal on a treadmill and my dad helped me picked it up, with my ankle 'brace' on, and we put it in our basement.
I turn on a show, walk at an incline, at about a 3.5 pace.
I want to go faster, but need to be careful with the ankle; I would like to wear heels in the next few weeks and can't do that if the ankle is acting up.
I'm still paying attention to what I eat, and I notice a SMALL difference in how my pants are fitting.
I'm not going to lie.
The weekends kill me.
We go out to eat.
We drink.
If I could manage a 5 day a week good eating, walking on the treadmill, habit, I know I would start to see a difference, so that is my goal.
Baby steps to a healthier life style.
Baby steps on the treadmill due to my ankle.
Baby steps to buying that new belt I desperately need....

No comments:

Post a Comment