Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Belt

So.
I've talked about how I've let myself go.
Well I'm tired of being tired.
I'm tired of having excuse after excuse.
I'm tired of acting like this was done to me.
I have done this to myself.

Here is a picture of my belt.











I have had this for MANY years, you can tell by how it's falling apart....
I've worn it on the smallest hole and a couple times on the biggest.
You can tell where it was worn the most.
I was comfortable there.
I fit in my clothes there.
I like it there.

I don't care about what the scale says.
I'm not going to get on it.
I'm going to figure my weight loss, my getting in shape, with my belt.
Every notch back to my most worn placement on the belt.
AND at that time...besides looking better and feeling better.
I'll buy myself a new belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment