Monday, August 3, 2015

Walk This Way

So in my effort to lose weight, I decided to go on a walk.
I was going to go to the Y, but decided to just walk outside around the neighborhood.
So I started out, music in my ears, and about 5 minutes in, I was hot and wanted to turn around.
But thought to myself;
"Self.... keep going. You love nature and being outside. Don't look at it as a work out, look at it as walking and seeing and being in nature."
So I kept up my pace, but took the time to look around.

A pretty fountain.



















Ducks swimming.



















The American Flag.




















Here fishy fishy...



















And before I knew it, I had walked for over 40 minutes.
I was hot, sweaty, my heart rate was raised.
I got a nice work out in, with out thinking about the work out.
I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment